5 Years Experience, Full Time
November 11, 2019
Available Position: 5
- Have a valid technical certification as Diesel mechanic technician (3 years study) attested by the official authorities
- Carry out preventive maintenance of equipment on quarterly, six-monthly and yearly basis and regular inspections, check-ups on equipment
- Carry out breakdown maintenance of equipment, as and when required
- Have proven experience in maintenance and overhauling of diesel engines, hydraulic systems, fitting, turning, and the like.
- Capable to read and understand the technical manuals in English language;
- Read electrical, architectural and mechanical diagrams, drawings or specifications to determine job requirements. Test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Capable to install insulated cables and connect switches, outlets and other fittings; connect circuit breakers, transformers, motors, heaters and other electrical components in the engines
- Have minimum of five (05) years maintenance experience working with diesel engines, marine engines or similar equipment.
I. PERSONAL DETAILS (with either local or overseas address)
II. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (with graduation year and overall GPA / rating)
III. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY: (last 6 employers, with month and year of employement)
Total Experience (Years):
IV. OTHER SKILLS / REMARKS:
1. The CV file name should be your full name.
2. Max File Size 15MB
APPLY USING DESKTOP